We tried two rooms. Both had gas leaks. We stayed in the one with the least smell and turned off the gas to the stove. The wall heater only worked after the management came and lit the pilot. Very old place with very very nice staff. Pleasant views of Gull Lake and surrounding mountains. Walking distance to downtown June Lake's restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you were to build the perfect vacation spot, where would you put it? How about wedging it between two terrific trout lakes, across from a secluded ski area, adjacent to stunning wilderness and smack dab in the middle of three great Eastern Sierra attractions: Yosemite, Mono Lake and Mammoth? We’re a short walk from June and Gull Lakes in a residential neighborhood, sure to make you feel at home. We’re also close to June Lake Village and only a stone’s throw from the June Mountain Ski Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Gull Lake Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gull Lake Hotel June Lake
- Gull Lake Motel
- Gull Lake Lodge June Lake, California