Creekside Lodge
US$76
US$141
US$137
Travelocity
Lake Point Lodge ClearLake Oaks(Clearlake Oaks)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$84
WorldMark Clear Lake(Nice)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2012

very dirty,no supervision,room next door had drunks and fights and management was no where to be found.The water from the bath was actually yellow,for at least 5 min.The price was 55 per nt. but come on at least we expected clean water.

Room Tip: don't book
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank samsterWintersCa_
Reviewed 5 October 2011

My wife and I stayed here for two nights while attending a wedding in Kelseyville. We originally booked ourselves with another motel but were referred to Creekside when that other motel overbooked.

We enjoyed our stay at Creekside. For the price we paid for a last minute room it was not a bad deal. Knowing that you get what you pay for, what we got was a pleasant surprise. We were in a single bed non-smoking room. The room faced a back lawn that was away from the highway. Our entire stay was very quiet with the only noise coming from some other guests coming and going during the day.

Although a bit worn, the room itself was fine. The bathroom had a bathtub which was enjoyed by my wife. Linens were clean and the only thing was that we had to run across to the minimart to buy ourselves some shampoo as it was not provided. We called the front desk for more pillows and they were promptly brought to our room.

Overall, I would not expect much from Creekside but know you will not pay a lot and as far as cheap hotels go, this one is one of the best I've stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
6  Thank sundinkc
Reviewed 27 February 2009

On a wine county trip last year, we opted to travel within a modest budget so we would be able to simply sleep, wash and get to our destinations without distractions and fancy amenities that we didn't need. The Creekside Lodge was perfect! The staff operates with an "honor system" attitude - very laid back and relaxed. Just what we needed after a two hour drive from San Francisco. The rooms were clean and fresh linens greeted us. We needed a non-smoking room, and although there was an initial mix-up, we were invited to move asap. Yes, it is a modest establishment, but the sound of birds and babbling creek greeted us in the morning - and traffic sounds (in spite of being situated near a large intersection) were minimal. It was Memorial Day weekend - so we were very pleased at the quiet all around!! We will return again this year and look forward to staying at Creekside. (If we had wanted to pay $300. a night for a room, we would stay in San Fran!) We truly enjoyed our more budget accommodations, and relished in the peaceful visit that Creekside offers its visitors! See you later in 2009!!

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank WindyWishes
Reviewed 8 February 2009

This location met my expectations. The rooms were last updated 15 or so years ago, but things were clean. The bed was pretty comfy as far as hotel beds go. I did not have a problem with water pressure as mentioned in a previous review. (Water is colored some by mineral deposits - but that's normal.) However, the ice machine was broken. I will return if we visit the area again.

• Stayed: February 2009
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank luvsfordpower
Reviewed 17 August 2008

I booked a room for (2) adults w/one bed which was quoted @ $86.11. I asked if they had any rooms with 2 beds avaialble. They did not have any, but said they would put me on the list. They called me back later to say that they did have a room with (2) beds available and they would book it for me....BUT SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE COST. When I arrived they showed me at the price of $120 and booked me having (3) adults. Since there were no more rooms availble and the owner Chris was not availble, I had no choice but to take the room. Next moring I tallked to the owner Chris. She said she would look into what happened. Chris called me later that day and said she can give me a $10 credit and then she hung up on me.

Also, the room itself was ok...... had bugs in it and was not very clean.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank jbist73