“They Lie About The Cost Of The Rooms!”
Review of Creekside Lodge

Creekside Lodge
Creekside Lodge
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Kelseyville
California
“They Lie About The Cost Of The Rooms!”
Reviewed 17 August 2008

I booked a room for (2) adults w/one bed which was quoted @ $86.11. I asked if they had any rooms with 2 beds avaialble. They did not have any, but said they would put me on the list. They called me back later to say that they did have a room with (2) beds available and they would book it for me....BUT SAID NOTHING ABOUT THE COST. When I arrived they showed me at the price of $120 and booked me having (3) adults. Since there were no more rooms availble and the owner Chris was not availble, I had no choice but to take the room. Next moring I tallked to the owner Chris. She said she would look into what happened. Chris called me later that day and said she can give me a $10 credit and then she hung up on me.

Also, the room itself was ok...... had bugs in it and was not very clean.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank jbist73

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 March 2006

I rented several rooms for family members, during a family reunion. We wanted to stay at a central location, and one that we did not have to pay for more nights than we needed due to concert season. When our family memeber started arriving, the staff was unfriendly, and not helpful. The rooms were clean, which was nice, but the water pressure was terrible. My mother said she had to spend ten minuts just rinsing the soap out of her hair. I live in the area and drive by the motel everyday on my way to work, and I can tell you that there are hardly ever any cars parked in front of the motel. I think that if they are going to increase there business, they need to step up there costomer service, and do something about the water.

• Stayed August 2005
11 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travellers are raving about these Kelseyville hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kelseyville
Lake Point Lodge ClearLake Oaks
The Lodge at Blue Lakes
The Lodge at Blue Lakes
#2 of 3 in Upper Lake
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites

Been to Creekside Lodge? Share your experiences!