“Thank you for taking such great care of my family!!!”
Review of Blue Moon Cafe - CLOSED

Blue Moon Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 May 2013

I cannot say enough great things about Blue Moon Cafe. I have eaten here a handful of time and I have never been disappointed! I have tried the hamburger, turkeyburger (my fav!), pasta, prime rib and the Sunday brunch. Everything is so good! Thank you for taking such good care of me and my family!

2  Thank LoriPeters

Reviewed 14 April 2013

We went there for breakfast. The place is very small and the owner serves the tables by herself. The food was decent and the service was great. The owner was very friendly and make sure that we had everything. The price is not bad at all.

3  Thank floatingsoul
Reviewed 12 March 2013

You wont' be dissapointed when you come and visit lake county...we have been here 1/2 dozen times...the staff is friendly...the chef takes personal pride in every meal he makes...the owner gives the personal touch serving the food and mingling with the patrons...If you are looking for some fresh food that tastes great....not looking for fast food, noisy busy overpriced restaurants....you must give this place a try....

Try Clearlake and Lakeport...you will find little to choose from...this restaurant is 2 minutes off the highway...just down the road from Kit's Korner....

3  Thank cobbblondie