“A nice surprise”
Review of Figone Olive Oil Company - CLOSED

Figone Olive Oil Company
Reviewed 22 October 2013

After sampling wine of the region, friends suggested a stop at Figone. I didn't know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. They had wonderful citrus olive oils as well as herb. My favorite balsamic a were cinnamon pear and a fig one. Worth a vist.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

On our way from Sonoma to Santa Rosa we found this little gem and decided to pull over when we saw the sign out front that said "Balsamic and Olive Oil Tasting." We tried some great innovative balsamic flavors, and the man working paired them well with several of the olive oils. I definitely recommend stopping in if you're in the area!

1  Thank Molly B
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

This little shop is so easy to find and makes a great pit-stop along the 12 if your travels take you to the Sonoma area.

I enjoyed tasting the variety of olive oils they had as well as the fresh mozzarella they had made that morning! I ended up buying some cheese as well as picking up a bottle of the pear/cranberry white balsamic and the chili infused olive oil... together they make an incredible combination for a salad dressing!

1  Thank Cristina S
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

I love all the different flavors of balsamic & olive oils. Every time we go to Sonoma we make a point to stop here and stock up on both. Be prepared to be inspired to cook.

1  Thank CheetahBre
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Figone's has a complete line of olive oil to suit every palate from mild to flavored. My favorites are the Tuscan Blend (great for dipping crusty French bread) and Meyer Lemon (great for drizzling over grilled fish or veggies) but you can taste 15 or so different flavors. Now Frank is also doing mozzarella-making demos and Italian street food is being served outside with wood fired meats and veggies. There's a lot going on on this corner!

1  Thank IngasAdventures