“Exceptional!”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Exceptional!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Never thought I'd be tasting olive oils and balsamic vinegars, but not only did we join the club - we returned the next day bringing friends. The flavors are exceptional, and the woman doing the sampling more than willing to experiment with different combinations. On our return visit, we also got to meet the owner, who took time with us, and sent us off with plenty of delicious mozzarella and the best sun dried tomatoes I've ever tasted. While we love visiting the local wineries, this stop was second to none!

Montreal, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Dropped in and was really impressed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

The Sonoma Valley Tourism office suggested I'd check it out. I had a wonderful experience. I am not great with tasting olive oil but this gentleman made it very interesting. I looked forward to showing off my acquisitions to my wife! He was very helpful in suggesting a great restaurant in Petaluma "The Central Market".

Kenwood, California
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Fresh mozzarella AND good olive oil!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

The owner makes fresh mozzarella almost every day. Get there early if you want to buy some, they sell out quickly. The olive oils are good! You can taste before you buy.

Visited July 2014
Cebu City, Philippines
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“If you find it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014

Hard to find this place but if you do, it worths trying few things. Our favorite has been by far the truffle oïl but we find it very expensive even though it was delicious. So we passed and we are regreting it since. We finally bought other truffle olive oïl but for basically the same price if not more expensive for a product of less quality. We won't make this mistake twice.

I also bought a plate of olives with garlic and even if I am olives addicted, I get problems to eat more than few per day. These are that good. Take the time to enjoy few tastings. They also have facilities where you can eat but we did not try that.

Malvern, Pennsylvania
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Very tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

Nice place to buy a gift for someone. I wouldn't go out of my way to stop here again. The olive oils are very good as well as the balsamic vinegrette just pricey but I understand why. It gets a 4 just out of price I paid $42 for one small bottle of olive oil and a small bottle of vinegrette. The man working behind the counter was nice though he didn't offer up too much information about anything unless we asked.

Visited July 2014