“Best breakfast anywhere”

Cracked Egg Cafe
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Kernville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I travel a lot and I love breakfast. Every where I go I always find myself saying," well that was good but it's no Cracked Egg!"
The Egg is the best!

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great food...huge portions..you could easily share one of their breakfasts! Omelets were great...biscuits & gravy...yum! Dont miss this great cafe in Kernville!

Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

We were in town for a festival and saw this place had good reviews. We love breakfast food so we walked on over. I had the special, my wife and kids ordered several different things. Everything we ordered was delicious. Every plate was cleaned. We will eat here every time we are in town. Very friendly staff too.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Great chicken fried steak. Portions are big though, just a warning for you. Good prices for the amount you get.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

This was yummy find ! Tired of cooking at camp. Big portions, great flavored. Biscuits and gravy were fabulous, as was chicken fried steak. Only need 1 plate for 2 people. Yum. Added to list for camping breakfast. I may never cook again :)