“Meatballs Times Two”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We enjoyed our dinner at "That's Italian" so much that we did take-out from there the next night. The food was delicious both times. I had the spaghetti and meatballs twice. I can't remember ever having such light and tasty meatballs plus the pasta was cooked just right. My husband had the nightly special the first night and the lasagna the second night - both were excellent.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

There food tastes just truly amazing. If your ever in Kernville I highly recommend That's Italian for a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I would consider this place as a perfect dining experience, not only because of the delicious home-made food or the Italian decor, but also because they go out of their way to make sure you're treated like one of the family. Even with a soup or salad, garlic bread, and an amazing made-from-scratch dinner, it's difficult to say no to a perfect dessert! This is definitely a place I hope to return to the next time I visit!

Reviewed 20 September 2013

This is our favorite place to go for special occasions, or just when we don't feel like cooking for ourselves. The atmosphere is casual - feels like you are at a friend's house for dinner. Anna and Romeo often come out to greet us or share jokes - they really make us feel special. And the food is always great - Romeo's soups are the best!

3  Thank Dawn J
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Very basic, out of the can, or thawed from frozen Pretalian food..The whole family was disappointed here.

1  Thank NavyDevilDoc