“Good beer, decent food”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Good home brewed beers, decent food at very fair prices in a relaxed setting and with a friendly staff.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

You can always tell when a place is good -- because you can't find a parking space! And that is exactly the only problem with the Brewery! Great Food and Great Company. It feels like home when you walk in. I highly recommend this place for beer and for food! (And for the younger crowd, they make the greatest Root Beer!)

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

I had the blue cheese burger and class x stout. It paired well. The class x would be a bit heavy for summer driking. I will be back again. We also had the platter of beers and found the Red to very good

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Our lodge recommended this place so we stopped by on Super Bowl Sunday. It was naturally a little noisy, but that did not interfere with the conversation at our table. There were five of us and we all had something different. Everyone enjoyed their food. My brother loved his chiliburger, I had the bratwurst (great mustard), my nephew liked his pulled pork sandwich, my husband enjoyed his chicken sandwich. We would definitely return when in the area.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

The food and prices were good, but we apparently chose the wrong day for our Ham Radio Club to go there ---- It was extremely noisy. A car club had come up to the mountains for the day, and boy were they having a good time ---- but very loud. I will stop in again, but if the noise volume is the same, we won't eat there.