I've reviewed this hotel before, but I thought it important to say it is going down hill. We stayed here on a trip south, had reservations and checked in around 8:30pm. When we pulled in we noticed a large group of guys up on the second floor walkway. They were with a group that is working in the area (lots of pick ups w the company name on it). It was obvious they were "unwinding". When checking in we asked to not be put next to this (really loud and drinking) group. The hostess told us in a really snotty tone "Your room is right next to them They have a right to unwind. They've worked a long day. They have to be quiet by 10." I had to get testy and tell her we had a right to some peace and quiet and we weren't staying right next to them. She finally gave us a room on the other wing. I did email the chain and recommend they place crews near each other so they don't have to wander back and forth to "unwind". Grounds are dirty, tub was rusty and the breakfast room was filthy. We like this stopping distance and hope they get it together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Kettleman City Inn & Suites! As the halfway point between Sacramento and Los Angeles, our Kettleman City hotel is a favorite for frequent travelers and road trippers. You’ll enjoy easy access to Interstate 5, an electric car charging station and a friendly atmosphere to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. There’s RV and truck parking available in a gravel lot, plenty of space for your big rig or camping gear. Whether you’re simply passing through, need an extended stay or on an epic road trip, our property is designed with your comfort in mind. Business travelers especially enjoy the quick commutes our Kettleman City hotel makes possible. Oil and construction workers depend on us to be their home away from home, and our helpful staff is always available to help business travelers with their unique needs. Just because you’re in town for work doesn’t mean you can’t squeeze in some leisure time, too. With so many top destinations nearby, it’s easy to make the most of any trip. Our Kettleman City hotel also features honeymoon suites, hot tub suites and family room suites. Is a romantic getaway in order? How about a little extra space for families on their annual trip? We’re the only in and out hotel within 100 miles, and we are always pet friendly because we understand that your furry friend is a must on some trips. We’re also the only hotel within 60 miles with a pool and hot tub. Nothing’s better after a long day of work or adventure than a rejuvenating soak in a hot tub, as employees of PG&E®, one of our frequent business guests, know. Our property is also close to Avenal and Coalinga State Prison, and we welcome many travelers with business to take care of at these locations. Whether it’s a meeting, event or vacation that brings you to this part of gorgeous California, where you stay can make or break your vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Kettleman City Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kettleman City Hotel Kettleman City
- Kettleman City Best Western