This is the first hotel that we have picked from Tripadviser that was a big mistake, how it got to number 3 I dont know.
Great staff, nice pool and resaurant, but dated rooms and terrible bathrooms.
The bathroom has a bad smell that was always there and we stayed 4 nights, it has a plastic door held together with sticky tape, a shower that has a curtain but bad drainage so nearly half the bathroom has water on the floor, cracked and mildew tiles to name some of the faults, the bedroom is very dated with two sheets on the bed nothing else with a 75mm foam mattres and lumpy hard pillows, the main door dos'nt have a spy hole but as the cracks in it are big enough to post mail through them you dont need one. Maybe we should have asked for a room change, but as that many people were changing rooms I dont think we would have got any better.
The other thing is that many ladies of the night were brought into the hotel it was hard to know what sort of hotel we were in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Club Resort, Sihanoukville is a boutique hotel and just minutes walk from Ochheuteal Beach. All rooms are fully equipped with all amenities including Air Con, En Suite bathroom with hot water, cable TV, fridge with mini bar and in room safe. The Restaurant has an excellent Western & Asian menu whilst the well stocked Bar also has free wi-fi internet. The swimming pool also features a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Resort Sihanoukville