The staff are pleasant enough and the buffet is decent, but the place has issues:
- Broken stuff: mounted soap dispenser fell apart in my hands, TV remote also disintegrated, towel rack almost falling out of wall
-Fluorescent bulb from 1970s was painful to eyes
- NO WATER when we woke up. By the time we were leaving, it did return but too late.
- Finally on checkout, credit card machine down and had to scramble for last minute cash.
Anyways, apologetic concierge did his best and was very kind, but for 35/night you can do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Club Resort, Sihanoukville is a boutique hotel and just minutes walk from Ochheuteal Beach. All rooms are fully equipped with all amenities including Air Con, En Suite bathroom with hot water, cable TV, fridge with mini bar and in room safe. The Restaurant has an excellent Western & Asian menu whilst the well stocked Bar also has free wi-fi internet. The swimming pool also features a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Resort Sihanoukville