We stayed three days at Beach Club Resort. The hotel needs a refurbishment. The bathrooms are dated. The hotel has a good pool with sun large loungers. The staff is not actively involved in the work in progress, with the exception of the receptionist. The breakfast is simple and is unrefrigerated for several hours in the open air. Hotel is about 10 minutes walk from Ochheutal beach. TukTuk's stand for the hotel parked. Opposite the hotel is a supermarket and several restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach Club Resort, Sihanoukville is a boutique hotel and just minutes walk from Ochheuteal Beach. All rooms are fully equipped with all amenities including Air Con, En Suite bathroom with hot water, cable TV, fridge with mini bar and in room safe. The Restaurant has an excellent Western & Asian menu whilst the well stocked Bar also has free wi-fi internet. The swimming pool also features a bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Beach Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Club Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Beach Resort Sihanoukville