Ocean Walk Inn
Don Bosco Hotel School(Sihanoukville)
US$26
  • Breakfast included
US$78
US$74
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I had a nice stay at Ocean walk Inn, but was a little shocked to find that there was no running hot water. It was no problem as it was fairly warm even in the middle of winter, but a cold shower after a night out is a little bit refreshing. That being said, the staff was wonderful, the rooms were clean and spacious, and the beers downstairs were cold and cheap.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Firstly a confession, I hate Sihanoukville Town and Serendipity Beach, reminds me of Magaluf or somewhere equally tacky. Otres Beach is far more stunning. However I did find myself stuck in Sihanoukville twice and found the Ocean Walk Inn to be a great place to stay. It's location (for where it is) is good, near the beach , near some good bars and eateries, near cash machines and a supermarket. The people who run it are incredibly helpful and friendly run by an Englishman and his Khmer wife. They are also the best place (in my opinion) to get the boat tickets to Koh Rong with free collection from the hotel as well, The bar and restaurant next door are good as well selling 50 cent draft all day and some great Western (English) style comfort food if that's what you crave, the chips are the best Ive had in SE Asia (also means you don't need to venture too far out)! The room I had was incredibly comfy and spacious with TV, desk, chairs, great bed, Fridge and hot shower (all rare to find at that price). It was also very secure I found (having heard various stories of people having items stolen at other guesthouses). If I ever find myself stuck in Serendipity again this is the first place I'll head.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We ended up staying here for 5 nights as we fell in love with the beach nightlife! This place was in the perfect location for partying into the early hours and there was allways a guard waiting to let us in on our return. All the sport you can watch with really cheap beer the food was decent aswell and the owner was a great help organising visas and travel for us! Great place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights. Clean, good location and cheap! I will say it's pretty loud because the bar shows all the sports till about 2am.. Didn't bother me but if your a light sleeper who enjoys an early night it's something to consider. Management seemed nice enough and overall I would stay here again if I came back to serendipity area.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights, rooms are basic with fan (not ideal when its hot but for $6 a night you cannot complain) shared bathroom which was only shared with 1 other room, showers are cold but its hard to find a hotel with hot water unless your willing to pay a bit more money. Perfect for travellers on a bugdet. 2 minute walk to the beach that is full of bars and restaurants, staff were lovely .. So friendly!! Food there was awesome too, had a good variety and not badly priced. Rooms were clean, bed sheets clean, had a tv in the room also! Staff also let us keep our bags there for 3 days whilst we went off to koh rong. Very secure at night with a guard outside that let's you in! Thank you ocean walk inn :)

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple