“original italian food!!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian Menu
Reviewed 26 August 2014

i was in this réstaurant 2 times and i try the ravioli ham and cream and second time Margherita pizza and ứa delicious everythink!!! also the house wine is so good, with 5$ they give me half litre. staff speak good english and also the restaurant í so clean.

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I came with my boyfriend two times to This place because we loved it! Italian food is My favorite and I am very exigent with this because i've been raised eating This food by My italian grandfathers and father.

This tratoria makes homemade pasta. We both tried at first the raviolis (ricota spinach - four cheese) and they where amazing! You can choose many different sauces for your pasta!! Cream base, tomato base etc... At The next day we were starving At lunch and we didnt want to go and check another restaurant to maybe have a bad choice so we decided to come back! We shared pizza and lasagna.
That was soooo good!

A huge pizza (its ok for two) made in clay oven, thin crust with tomato Sauce plenty of cheese and salami... Ñaaami

Then The lasagna was really Nice too... Thin layers of pasta, cheese and a very tasty tomato Sauce on The top.

You have different pasta options and The prices depends on The Sauce you choose, between 5.50 and 7 Usd. You can make it cheaper eating just for 3 Usd for a plate of tagliatelli or fettuchini with Alfredo- bolognese- four cheese- tomato Sauce and others in The menu

Deffinetly recomended... Best pasta in our whole trip through Asia

1  Thank valetraverso123
Reviewed 2 June 2014

For those seeking fresh pasta and/or pizza, Barbarella is well worth considering.

Whilst the large sized, wood fired, thin crust pizzas are on the (Cambodian standard) expensive side at around US$7.50 to US$9, the toppings are quite generous.

Barbarella also makes their own pasta which, I've observed, other restaurants routinely purchase for their tables. At present, Barbarella has an excellent US$3 special on a large number of its pasta dishes which are well worth investigating.

I've found the wait service prompt, friendly and agreeable.

1  Thank AndrewChoy
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We went for lunch. Service was really lazy. We ordered, after 30 min, they deliver one pizza, on top should be aragula they had chinese gabbage. Then we wait for other foods, they come to say they are out of cheese, can not make any pizzas. We changed the food, got some pastas etc... Pasta was ok, pizza deffinetly not so good. Overall experience was disappointing. I dont recommend to visit, there are so many good places to go, this was not one of those.
Last time we visited 3 years ago, we liked a lot, but now something has changed,

2  Thank KataTu
Reviewed 12 April 2014

Great food. If you want real Italian pasta, this is the place. Comprehensive menu with all kinds of freshly made pasta dishes along side pizza and other Italian treats. A good place for wine too. The service is also good and the food served quickly.