“Seclusion. Adventure for those who want it. Chill for those who don't”

Adventure Charters Cambodia Day Trips
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Charters Cambodia offers private boat charters, day trips and island accommodation on one of Cambodia's most beautiful islands, Koh Ta Kiev.Our famous day trips take you on an unforgettable journey through an archipelago of jungle covered islands to Koh Ta Kiev, a large and infrequently visited island just an hour from Sihanoukville. Enjoy a morning of snorkelling and fishing, then indulge in an exquisite Cambodian seafood lunch. Relax on the beach in the afternoon or trek across the island to a traditional Cambodian fishing village.Departs Otres Beach in Sihanoukville at 9am and returns at 5pm.Island camping and beach-front bungalows are available. See our website for more information.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seclusion. Adventure for those who want it. Chill for those who don't”
Reviewed 22 January 2012

This tour is all it is cracked up to be. I went on the day trip with a group of friends and each of us had a blast. We started ith a boat ride and even saw some dolphins (bonus, because I think that's rare) went to a couple beautiful, abesolutely secluded beaches, literally ate to our hearts (or stomach's desire) fresh prepared seafood and got a tan, a short, manageable hike through the jungle and good conversation with Liam, the guide along the way! Truly amazing experience and truly worth the money! This was the best part of my Cambodian experience! Thanks!

1 Thank Benjaballa

Vermont
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

Excellent location, people, food, activities, price.... what else could you possibly ask for!? Been living in Cambodia for more than 2 years and this is the best tour I've been on. Both camping and day trips highly recommended.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank mojica
Peoria, Illinois, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Sihanoukville's BEST daytrip, period.”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

We were recommended this trip by another traveler and were not disappointed. The man in charge, Liam, gives you a wonderful personalized trip AWAY FROM CIVILIZATION. I can honestly say that it was one of the best days of my life and Liam is lucky to do it everyday. If you go to Sihanoukville, do yourself a favor and walk past the other packed tour boats to this one.

Visited December 2011
5 Thank Tom L
Sihanoukville, Kampot, Cambodia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A wonderful day”
Reviewed 26 December 2011

I was honored to go for Liam and Vannas premiere. We visited a beautiful deserted beach and ate delicious seafood at a fishing village. On the way home you could snorkel, but I preferred to sunbathe on the boat. I really enjoyed the tour.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank VanjaFransson
Norfolk
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great day out!”
Reviewed 23 December 2011

Had a fantastic day out with Liam from adventure charters, whilst in sihanoukville. Went to places where none of the other boats go which made the day much more personal. Had a great lunch in a floating fishing village and a lovely afternoon snorkelling etc. I would completely recommend spending the slightly higher price for a far superior day out. Thanks xx

2 Thank bixybee