See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 April 2016

This place is pretty basic but it is a step up from the bungalos or dorms you find elsewhere in the area. The food is pretty good for the price, and the staff were quite helpful with everything. I originally planned for a room with a fan, but it was too hot so I moved to an AC room. There are some roaches but I think they are more likely to be found on the bottom floor. I stayed on the top floor. It is close to the beach and pier which make it a very good transition location. The street it is on, is pretty quite, but it is close enough to the beach where you will hear the clubs and bars late into the night so I recommend ear plugs. Otherwise I think it was great. For my own room and bathroom I paid $14 with AC so I was pretty happy!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2016

I did not stay at the guest house. I went there for their $2.50 breakfast special. I ordered the English Breakfast which included egg, bacon, sausage, beans, toast, tomatoes and tea. Excellent! There are several other choices, also for the same price.

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Really good spot for breakfast when staying close to Serendipity beach .
$2.50 choice of breakfasts includes drink , fast and good .
I stayed in Serendipity beach resort but ate here every morning .
Will do the same next time I am back in Sihanoukville.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed one night in this guesthouse waiting for our visas to Vietnam. We paid 10 dollars for a room with private bathroom and a ceiling fan. We know that the rooms could be cleaner or the sheets a little bit less stained, but all in all it was a fine stay for one night. We especially liked our morning that we spent playing billiards with one of the employees, they are very nice people. Also, the food is good, whether it is breakfast or another dish, good work!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one night before we got the ferry to Koh Rong. Smile is right by the pier and beach so ideally located for a night in town and boarding the ferry without have to get a tuk tuk. Price was what lead us here, $6 for a fan room. It wasn't anything special; large room, clean sheets, fan and TV. Only downside was the damp/drain smell in the room. Something you can overlook on a short stay but maybe not for a longer visit!

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple