“Cheap & Best.”

Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I didn't notice this place for a while because it's a little bit off the road (there's a sign, I just didn't see it). This place is by far the best place to eat in the Serendipity/Ochheuteal beach area. The chicken and cheese sandwich is great, the $1 burger is great (tiny, but great), the owners are friendly and always smiling. (I always takeaway). Don't spend too much money in all the overpriced expat places. This one is local and have a huge heart. Everything I ate there was good.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Found this somewhat hidden gem after being here a few days. Been daily since. Excellent food, very friendly staff, great value/portion size, just finished another steam rice&veg&chicken for 2.25 will be back later I imagine. Very little language barrier :)

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We went to this restaurant after seeing such good reviews on tripadvisor are were not disappointed! 2 dollars for a honestly delicious cheese burger with chips and 1 dollar g&ts kept me very happy! We went back the next day with more of our friends and the man who runs the place sat with us and told us about his incredible life journey. What an amazing man! He even offered us free rum and coke! I cannot recommend this place highly enough to visitors to Sihanoukville- especially if you made the same blind mistake as you and visited during rain season!!!!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

After travelling for almost a year we've found that a break from noodles is needed from time to time, we where guilty of judging the place by looks alone and initially opted to go look at e 'bright signs' and 'loud music' of a few places just a hundred meters down the road. We sat in one restaurant and I scanned the menu and finally convinced my girlfriend to just give it a try and it was the best decision we've made in Cambodia so far. The owner and his family are genuinely joyed that you've chosen them over the more in your face establishments and they couldn't do more to serve you if they tried. We ordered 'the big burger' and this came with fries and salad, the burger was outstanding (all freshly made whilst you wait) at more or less all other restaurants we've left feeling a little hungry still and ended up visiting the local shop for snacks but not this time. There's a review further down this page that says the burger was small and unsatisfying (if you want the 4kg burger that's pictured on the wall pay to 40dollar price tag, when paying 3dollars for a full meal being yourself back to earth a little) - can not recommend this place highly enough !! Plus the fact your helping a small family business out is enough to top the full experience off.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Have literally just left this restaurant and could not wait to write a review. When I walked past I thought it looked nothing nor something but my boyfriend was keen to try a famous burger and I'm SO glad we did!!
Honestly the food is amazing so so tasty and filling and the staff are just so kind and helpful. I opted for the 'big burger' but after finding bones in any chicken I had in Vietnam I asked him to leave the chicken out which, he more than happily did but also have me extras of other fillings so I wasn't missing out!!
Honestly can't rate this place high enough!! Give it a try I promise you won't be disappointed!