We are currently staying in sokha beach hotel. This is our second day and we are thinking about checking inn to different hotel. We've booked it thinking that it will be a luxurious week for our honeymoon. Far from it! Their private beach is packed with screaming people, not a hope to get any umbrella or any kind if a shade as they provide very few umbrellas, hence that there is no availability to rent any. So instead of enjoying ourselves on the beach we are staying in the room. So please be aware before you make your booking hoping that you will treat yourself. There is plenty hotels in town offering you better value for money with great beach not even 5 mins away,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville