.... in all honesty it definitely wasn't worth what we paid for it. In comparison to other places we stayed in Cambodia, Sokha Beach Resort was hugely overpriced.
My partner and I thought we would lash out and get one of the water chalets. We were upgraded to the one that had a hot tub on the deck and it was in a nice location on the lagoon with a view of the ocean. The chalet was comfortable and clean, but tired and in need of some love. The beach was clean with nice white sand. Most staff we dealt with were polite, if not very friendly, and the breakfast quite good. What we *really* enjoyed was our sunset drinks and tapas at The Deck and I will review this separately as it deserves it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville