We loved this hotel!
We stayed at this hotel recently for 8 nights and boy were we impressed. Not only does it feel like a 5 star hotel - it feels like a small town with areas that you can escape and relax.
Firstly there is a private beach where you can escape the people trying to sell you things.. Secondly there are so many different options for dining, the service is incredible, staff always assisting you if you need anything extra which hasn't already been provided.
The golf carts that take you to and from your room is an example of great service and the staff are lovely!
There is an amazing casino at this resort (if you like that sort of thing), two pools which are not crowded plus you have the beach option (which is located perfectly for the sunset) and the fitness centre is insane! We have stayed at many hotels and have travelled quite a bit and boy this fitness centre is rated 110%!
We stayed in the lake side deluxe and the rooms were a great sized! Even better the bed was huge, more like two king single beds together or quite possibly bigger! The room service is fast and the food is great! The bathroom is large with a great sized bath! The room was always cleaned to perfection by the cleaners!
We were on our honeymoon and we were treated like royalty! I would like to make a special mention to the staff there who not only do we hope to be in touch with again but they are the people who make us want to go back to this hotel (besides the amazing amenities) - Mey Chamroeum, his brother Odahm (I don't know the correct spelling) and Mr Rachana. These employees went out of their way to make us feel even more special while staying at Sokha beach! They are very hard workers and provided us with great service without any hesitation - we appreciate their kindness to us and if you are staying at this hotel be sure to say hello to them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville