Huge property with great beach and staff, initially thought would get lost but once had bearings was easy. Amazing seafood buffet with Lemongrass and The Deck adding another great choice more expensive options eating in house but cheap compared to NZ prices. Visit to spa for massage a must do! Husband on other hand loved gym. Free shuttle to town (not that inviting unless in need of supplies) or Ochheuteal Beach. The later wanted to view but wouldn't stay was pretty dirty and unattractive the highlight however seafood vendors they were the stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Agoda, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville