All reviewsair conlots of bars and restaurantspool areafamily roomgreat poolstayed longerother placescambodiaminibar
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We have stayed at the Reef Resort on four occasion and have always been made very welcome. This is not a luxury resort but is clean, affordable, conveniently located and the staff are friendly.
Have spent many days lazing by the pool with a cocktail. Guests come from many countries and the atmosphere lends itself to developing friendships over a coldie at the bar. The owner will sit down and have a chat and a laugh with you. Staff speak English in varying degrees but are always pleasant and have the most beautiful smile. Nothing is a bother.
Would recommend this resort for couples, singles and families. If you like Mexican food then you must try the famous "poppers" with a beer.

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the pool. After a heavy night you won't want to climb stairs... Beds can be a little hard, personally I prefer my mattress to be firm.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Allycat2013
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have been there 3 times and always find something new and upgraded in each of our stays. It is always spotlessly clean, neat, pleasant and love the salt water pool! I noticed some complaints about a/c but find if I kept the bathroom door closed the room was quite cool, and who wants the bathroom open anyway? The bar is a nice spot to have a drink and food in the restaurant is a good range of different things and all quite good.
We will be back!

Room Tip: Garden rooms are quiet and pleasant.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Owned by an American, the restaurant has one of the best Pork Ribs! Soft, juicy & tender!
When I was dining there, even heard a Texan compliment the ribs as one of the best he had ever had.

If you visit Sihanoukville, this is a must eat place for pork ribs!

They also have a nice bar area to relax and get some cold beer!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank Eugene G
Reviewed 15 July 2013 via mobile

I was traveling on my own and the place made me feel very welcomed and comfortable with the friendly staff. The rooms are modern, very clean & great value for money. Very good location close to beaches, restaurants, bars but away enough not to be disturbed by the noise from the nightlife if needed. Would stay there again if I head back to Sihanoukeville!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Deirdre H
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This turned out to be a highlight of our trip , it is located in a great position to get to the beach , our room was very clean and nicely appointed . The staff were a little confusing at times but very nice , loved our breakfast , great choices , great value , really enjoyed our stay there .

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple