We stayed here for 2 nights in the double room with a balcony. Great service and hospitable staff. The room was spotless, comfortable bed and great shower. Nice big pool, with deck chairs all around. The buffet breakfast was average, lacking a variety of fresh fruit and juices.
Just a short walk to the beach, overall i would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly family guesthouse. All rooms with aircon, tv, fridge, wifi, safe and a shower with hot water. The higher floors in the main building can be reached with our elevator. The top floor luxury double rooms have a nice bathtub and 3 of them a nice sea view. Our electric tuktuk can and will pick you up from the bus station free of charge if busdetails are known. Our pool is open for guests only between 08.00 Hours and 22.00 Hours. Up till 150 persons can use our meeting hal and if staying in our guesthouse the usage of the hall is free of charge. Catering can be offered too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Orchidee Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchidee Guest House Hotel Sihanoukville
- Orchidee Hotel Sihanoukville