- great service and friendly staff
- nice room (kind of big, if you compare to Japanese hotel)
- reasonable prices (Anyway, i booked from Rakuten Japan, but the same package written in the hotel's website.)
- free shuttle bus from Sapporo and New chitose airport.
- the private onsen is clean and nice than i thought, anyway no scenery.
- Onsen, both indoor and outdoor are so-so, especially outdoor onsen doesn't have good scenery. It's too near to the cliff so i could see only the cliff...
- the staffs aren't that good in English. (But it's not a problem for me coz i can speak JP.)
- the schedule for shuttle bus is really limited. (So i went there by ourselves.)
- It locates a bit far from tourist attraction. (The last bus stop for Noboribetsu bus.)
Anyway, overall we're happy with this hotel.
We spent only one night there with the packages that each package provided a room, Kaiseki food set, a bottle of wine and an hour of private onsen.
The price was really reasonable!
I'd like to recommend this hotel to someone who want good but cheap onsen hotel but don't love to soak in onsen while appreciate the scenery.
Also, the one who love to walk coz the hotel is a bit far from other attraction.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking