Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
FindHotel
US$167
View deal
Expedia.comUS$224
Orbitz.comUS$224
Trip.comUS$233
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 December 2012

Let me clarify. It is not cheap here. But compared to the other onsen resorts in this town, it is one of the more economically priced ones in its category.
Stayed here for a night on 6 dec 2012. Rooms are spacious and clean. They are actually big enough to fit four tatami beds, though my family of four split into two rooms.....though not sure if the hotel would allow four in one room. Unlike some onsen resorts, this one has a bath and shower (though small) .....so it's convenient for very shy people.
Staff are polite and helpful. But this place is huge and there were bus loads of tourists arriving that day. Hence I found it not that quiet. But the resort is quite centrally located and not far away from the town centre. I believed they do have free shuttle buses running to the town centre where there are some shops and some tourist attractions.
There are four blocks at this resort, with at least two hot spring pools.....the one I had in my block wasn't that big but adequate. The outdoor pool is a must try.....despite the freezing temps outside....it just feels very different.
Buffet dinner and breakfast are provided in the room rate.....the quality is quite good and the spread is wide. So no complaints about this.
Would I recommend it to a friend? Probably yes for it's relatively less expensive rates.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Casper65
Reviewed 24 November 2012

There's a free shutter bus to Sekisuitei from the airport for about 1 and 1/2 hour. They also provide free shutter bus from the hotel to Sapporo city center. The service in the hotel is great, people are very polite, buffet dinner and breakfast is great too. You should given the Japanese style hotel room a try, we love it so much. Private onsen with a extra 3100yen charge worth the money for shy couple like us. Although they do not speak english, but it doesn't seem to create any big problem.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank cheongpooikee
Reviewed 12 October 2012

one of the best hotspring hotel around that area. There is an outdoor pool as well as internal. Room is very big, but toilet is very small. Think that's a typical Japanese hotel style.
Staffs will help to lay the tatami bed.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank wishingstar_79
Reviewed 7 October 2012

We stayed here for a night and the hotel is located on the top of a hill slope. The hotel is slightly dated but otherwise clean and spacious. The room is spacious and the private onsen is very modern looking. The dinner was great and I love the wide spread; good quality too. The breakfast was ok-ed in my opinion and nothing to shout about. I didn't slept well on a tatami as I was not used to it but my hubby slept through the night. This hotel is a short walk from the local shopping district and it was a small single street but you have everything you need. Quite a distance from JR station but we drove so it was convenient for us.

Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2012

Stayed one night in one of the Tatami rooms. Room is a little small, toilet is tiny as expected of Japanese toilets. However, the room has all the creature comforts to make it a very pleasant stay.

We booked a private onsen that cost 3150 yen for 50 min. If you are shy to go to the public onsen,the private onsen is a very good choice. It has a big tub, very spacious cleaning area (we did not shower in the room toilet), a lounging area with TV. Very good and comfortable experience. 50 min is more than sufficient for us to experience it.

The Hotel has a gift shop that opens till quite late that stock all kinds of Hokkaido food snack.

As this is a onsen hotel,many people walked around in the yukata, very relaxing and comfortable indeed.

The is also a Ramen restaurant at the basement that is one for 24 hours. The ramen is so so in my opinion.

We had the crab kaiseki set in the hotel which was delicious. However, we we not used to sitting on the floor, and the legs got pretty numb half way through the meal.

Would recommend the hotel for a relaxing stay.

Date of stay: July 2012