“Standard cheap motel”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in King City
Poznan, Poland
“Standard cheap motel”
Reviewed 10 July 2011

Advantages:
- Quite clean
- For one night OK
- Continental breakfast (in addition eggs and toasts which was nice difference compare to donuts)

Disadvantages:
- Should be cheaper for this standard

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
bob a, Manager at Days Inn King City, responded to this review, 11 October 2012
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 8 June 2011

This is my 3rd time staying at the Day's Inn in King City. I've found the place comfortable, relaxing and quite affordable. The manager Bob and his family make you feel welcome.
I'll definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
bob a, Manager at Days Inn King City, responded to this review, 11 October 2012
Thank you for you feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon!
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 18 May 2011

I was very disappointed in my stay here at Days Inn in King City. I travel frequently for work, and this place is by far the worst place i've stayed at. The description says that there is a business center, which is greatly needed for someone like myself that travels for business and needs to print forms out. I had no access to a printer, and on top of that, their fax wasn't even working! So, not only was I unable to print out papers from my email, but my corporate office was not able to get those forms to me via fax because there was no working fax at this Days Inn. There was also no ironing board or iron in my room. Basically, this place was only good for a place to sleep. I will not recommend this place for anyone to stay at. And if there are no business services offered at this location (computer, printer, fax, etc.), then it should definitely NOT be listed on their website...it is VERY misleading.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank LArosebud
bob a, Manager at Days Inn King City, responded to this review, 11 October 2012
Thank you for your feedback, we are so sorry your stay was not up to Days Inn standards, we will do our best to fix the problem. We hope to see you again soon.
Santa Rosa, California
Reviewed 16 May 2011

Rooms were clean, quiet and spacious. All looked new. Front desk staff was helpful and friendly. They gave us with special parking for our motorcycles. Shopping center 2 blocks away had restaurants (Chinese and Mexican - both were good, not great) and a supermarket. The motel had nice landscaping.. much nicer than in the photos. Close to the highway, but the better restaurants are at the other end of town. Not quite walking distance.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
bob a, Manager at Days Inn King City, responded to this review, 13 December 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel, and we will strive to do our best in the future. We hope you stay with us again soon.
STL
Reviewed 5 March 2011

ALERT------>Bed Bugs<-----ALERT
I stayed here for a little over two weeks for business. I have never seen or been bitten by a bed bug in my life until I stayed here. I had bites all over my body and itched like there is no tomorrow. I wondered why I had little blood spots all over my bed and wondered why I itched so much to where I itched myself raw all over my body. Here I had to pay to stay in a bed bug infestation. DO NOT STAY HERE unless you don't mind bed bugs.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
4 Thank Bed_Bug_11
Zurich, Switzerland
Reviewed 1 November 2010

The hotel is very nice and for a little more money you can get a beautiful room with whirlpool in it. It was really comfortable and we were really happy after a long drive day.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Calgary
Reviewed 6 October 2010

We stayed at the Days Inn King City on our way to Los Angeles. All we wanted was a place to stay overnight with a decent bed and decent internet access. We got one of the two, as the king size bed in the room was very comfortable. We also made good use of the laundry facilities, the fridge in the room and the outdoor pool. The complimentary breakfast was fairly good, with the waffles being the highlight. The room was spacious, and there was not much road noise.

Our major complaint with the hotel was the abysmal wifi connection. Our room was not that far away from the hotel office, but the connection was so weak that it was almost impossible to maintain a reasonable connection. After multiple attempts, we finally gave up and packed up our laptop.

Overall, we were happy with the room. Just not so happy with the wifi...

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
bob a, Manager at Days Inn King City, responded to this review, 23 December 2012
Thank you for your review of our property and we hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near King City
#1 of 1 in King City
Motel 6 King City
Motel 6 King City
#5 of 7 in King City

Been to Days Inn King City? Share your experiences!