“Good Burger”

V's Diner
Ranked #22 of 33 Restaurants in King City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 September 2013

A amazing place to eat. The cheeseburger burger is amazing. The lean burger meat has a wonderful lean flavor and the burger is cooked to perfection. The fries are amazing. the have a golden brown outside and the are tender on the inside. The staff are fantastic. Prices are very reasonable.

18  Thank melsdad2002
There are newer reviews for V's Diner

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Went there because it was close to the hotel, and were happy with the experience, even though it was very empty. Temp was good, seats comfy, menu clear and prices fine - even a Seniors menu and discounts.
Food was well presented and tasty, service very satisfactory/polite and we would go there again.

6  Thank uzzul
Reviewed 17 August 2013

I've been to V's a couple of times. It is at the same exit as Motel 6. The specialties are (as the title suggests) diner type comfort food. A couple of restaurants have operated here and the decor hasn't been upgraded much, but the food is good.

On my last visit, I had liver and onions. It's one of those old-fashioned dishes that aren't easy to find in restaurants these days, and I like to take the opportunity to enjoy it when I can. It was very good, tender and not dry and tough the way some restaurants cook it. It was almost too much food, but too good not to eat all of it!

4  Thank Frisco_Roadrunner
Reviewed 11 September 2012

What was once someplace like a Denny's or IHOP, now after the original restaurant went bankrupt, this place was re-opened to serve the public. The best thing I can say is the Beer was ice cold, but the food was like the high school cafeteria.

4  Thank ToGrandmothersHouse
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I've eaten at this diner once before and thought it was kind of over-priced. However, I've changed my opinion on it after this last visit. It's not going to be for everyone, but if you're someone who enjoys the rare-occasion liver and onions or country fried steak...by all means, give it a go. KIDS EAT FREE ON FRIDAY! My son got country fried steak and mashed potatoes (free). He also had my clam chowder starter. I got the liver and onions which was done perfectly with bacon (the side veggies were definitely the frozen variety). The portions are WAY too big...I boxed up 1 liver steak and 1/2 of the country fried and it was still a man-sized meal. Good idea to split a meal if you're traveling as a family. The decor is good old-fashioned diner...turquoise shiny counter seating plus booths. Definitely old-school fun.

3  Thank ClawMarks