“Worst Ever!!!!!!”

Bellingham, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Ever!!!!!!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

Food was remotely warm, the meat in my carne asada tacos was overcooked and tasted like beef jerky. My husbands carnitas were very non traditional. I will never eat here again! I have managed a bar in a Mexican restaurant for 9 years. This was a terrible experience. Taco Bell is a better experience than this restaurant

1 Thank Bryan_Dawn_Berndtson

Lagos, Portugal
“Decent food”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Decided to change things up for once and selected Guadalajara. I had a relleno and enchilada combo and my wife had shrimp rancheros. Both were tasty and no real complaints except that the beans were from a can. All my real fave Mexican restaurants feature beans from scratch. Other than that, the place is bright and clean, and service was spot-on.

Visited May 2013
Santa Maria, California
“Good Food”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We stopped on the way home from Santa Cruz and wanted to get the food to go. It was Memorial Day and the place was not busy at all. We decided on Chicken Burritos with rice and beans. It didn't take too long to get our food. It was hot (temperature) and wrapped nicely to go. Our order came with chips and salsa. We didn't try the salsa, but the tortilla chips were not very good. Not sure if it was the oil that they were fried in, but they had a strange taste. The burritos were very good. The tortillas tasted like they were homemade and the shredded chicken, rice, beans, cheese and pico de gallo were fresh. I only at half of my burrito because it was quite large. When we got home, my son ate the other half and enjoyed it.

I would eat here again. I just wished the chips were as tasty as the burrito was.

• Visited May 2013
Carmel Valley, California
“We drive 50 miles just for lunch.”
Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

Actual real fresh chiles rellenos. Super friendly locals place. We just made friends with the folks at the next table. I am baffled by the negative reviews, but my Irish grandpa always said: "You usually get what you expect, if you don't expect much."

Yucca Valley, California
“Poor service, good food”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

We ate here on Sept. 29th. There were about 8 people eating so getting a table was not a problem. The menus were already at the table so we did not need to wait for the server ot bring them to us. The food was good however the service was lacking. After the server brought our food we never saw her again. We fininshed eating our meals and sat at the table for about 10 minutes waiting for our check. Finally we looked in the back at our server saw us and brought out the check.

Visited September 2012