“Very nice Mexican restaurant”

El Lugarcito Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 33 Restaurants in King City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Lucky pick- found by chance. The welcome, service, food were excellent. This traditional Mexican restaurant is run by a family. We were impressed by the choice, the size of the dishes and cocktails. The Margharita is excellent. You definitely want to stop there if you can.

Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

Found this place on tripadvisor and ate here bc of the ratings. If this is the number 1 restaurant in this city then do yourself a favor and pass by. Ive washed my hands 3 times and I still havent gotten all of the grease off my hands. I dont mind a little grease but when its drizzling off the steak burrito... maybe a little too much was used to cook with. What got me beyond that was the fact that you cant taste any distinguishing flavors in these burritos (incarnita and carne asada). It could be cat food for all I could tell. Ive eaten mexican food all over the country... this was the greasiest "authentic" mexican food I've EVER seen.

Reviewed 12 April 2013

Stopped on way to San Fran. Worth the stop. The salsa is hot, be prepared. Great burritos & tacos ala carte. Small & clean

Reviewed 20 March 2013 via mobile

Driving to San Francisco we discovered this little gem and very much enjoyed the food. Very authenic food great beans, soups abd meat burritos Worth getting off the freeway. The only complaint is the have no cheese on any item and I prefer to have cheese on my bean burritos!

Reviewed 8 March 2013

Was on my way through this area at lunchtime and found this place thanks to Trip Advisor. Not a fancy environment but comfortable & the food was very good. I enjoyed the bean burrito a lot. Simple & just what I needed. My husband really liked what he had (unfortunately I can't remember the specifics 2 weeks later), so much so that he reminded me to make sure to write a review. Very local experience.