“Great motel”
Review of Keefer's Inn

Keefer's Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in King City
Reviewed 25 July 2010

We've trieed the other motels in King City to compare rates and service and keep coming back to Keerer Inn. Ideal location off the freeway, close to sit down resturants and fast food. there are 2 parks close by for kids to run and play and a pool on site.They have never made a mistake on our reservations and always have the room combinations we ask for.
The best part is they maintain the place, it's clean, everything works, the plumbing, lights, door locks, etc are in tip top shape. Even a flat panel TV with watchable channels. I travel monthly across the USA for business and stay at many different hotels and Keefer Inn is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank bobwach
There are newer reviews for Keefer's Inn

Reviewed 21 June 2010

After a long day driving south through the Bay area, I was ready to stop about 5pm, but for some reason kept driving past exit after exit. I asked myself what I was looking for, and decided I'd know when I got there. It was almost 8pm when I came to King City, in the peaceful rolling hills. I exited the 101, saw Keefer's Inn and went in. I got a very nice room, comfortable, clean and reasonably priced, and felt I'd been divinely led to Keefer's.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 June 2010

I've stayed here a few times. Its a convenient location and has clean rooms. Probably one of the best places to stay in the area. Rooms are fairly roomy and there is a mini fridge and microwave in the rooms. Walking distance to restaurant next store which is decent. Staff is friendly and professional

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Don_molm
Reviewed 13 June 2010

I was very surprised in a good way. The rooms are nice & clean. The staff are very friendly and helpfull. Definately the best motel/inn in King City as well as the surounding cities. Check it out, It's worth every dollar!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JnJBlackwell
jmilly, Owner at Keefer's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2010

Thanks since we have do customer we can keep up the rooms nice and clean.
Thanks to all good customers like yourself.

Reviewed 21 April 2010

The room was a disaster. For instance, the sink did not have a stopper. The white mat in the tub had a brown ring of scum around it. The furniture was chipped and damaged. The continental breakfast consisted of coffee and store-brand buns and nothing else.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank NJag67
Reviewed 13 April 2010

Keefers is a definite upgrade from the typical budget motels. The general manager was accomodating and welcoming. The room was not only physically comfortable but also felt energetically clean. I slept well and even had pleasent dreams. I recommend Keefers and will stay there again when I am in King City.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2010

I have been staying here at Keefer's off and on for over a year when I come to work at the hospital. I enjoy staying at Keefer's because the owners go out of their way to accomodate each customer's need. They've always been very accomondating whenever I needed anything. I never have any problems staying here allowing me to have a restful stay so I can concentrate on my job at the hospital. I highly recommend Keefer's Inn as one of my favorite place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled on business
#2 of 2 in Soledad
No photo provided
Fireside Inn
#1 of 1 in King City

Been to Keefer's Inn? Share your experiences!