“Nothing Special”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in King City
Copperhill, Tennessee
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Stayed here one night cuz of good reviews. We weren't impressed, starting out w/unfriendly clerk at front desk. Jacuzzi jets didn't work & couldn't even plug drain to take just a regular bath. Breakfast was minimal. It did have a nice TV & decent bed.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Victoria
Reviewed 1 October 2012 via mobile

You can't do better for the price in King City. Well appointed, clean and quiet in a well-run and well cared-for establishment. We rated the QI in King City our best value for the money choice in a 2 week trip through OR, NV and CA.

• Stayed September 2012
Southern California
Reviewed 21 September 2012 via mobile

We chose QI based on other TA reviews.

Driving from Portland to San Diego...we decided to do the drive in 2 days on the return trip.

Choosing to head over to the 101 fron the boring 5 and not paying "bay area prices" brought us to King City.

Front desk experience was very friendly. Free continental bfast (including waffle maker) helped get us back on the road.

Room 109 had a jacuzzi tub that looked from the 70s (80s?) and we certainly didn't use it. Water pressure in the shower was weak when we were there....not a deal breaker for us. We were making joke about how long it would take to fill up the tub.

I would stay here again...oh a Denny's is located aprox 1/2 a block away...perfect for walking over after a long drive.

• Stayed September 2012
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I chose to stay at this hotel to break up the drive to San Francisco from Southern California. I was VERY pleased with the room and the service - great value for the price. Easy on and off the highway with all services including gas and a grocery store within two minutes drive. A nice quiet location to rest up before the next leg of my trip.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Fresno, California
Reviewed 7 August 2012

After reviewing all choices IN King City I chose this Inn from appearance only. It was a pleasant stay. No noise issues - yet immediately accessable to Hwy 101. I do not have any complaints. Nina was very pleasant and understanding when my company changed my plans. I did not have the opportunity to experience the breakfast offered. The room was clean and furnished with a fridge. Without actually staying at any other motel or Inn in King City I have nothing to compare the room with but I will return on business and I won't look for any other place. Perfectly acceptable.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
Riverside, California
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Overall very positive experience at this location. For the price the room and property was very clean. I felt comfortable enough to walk on carpet in bare feet. Free wifi worked very well and the flat screen tv was larger than expected. Hotel seemed to be near capacity yet was very quiet and peaceful. The beds were exceedingly comfortable given the room rate. This room was a great bargain for the price. I would definitely stay here again on my travel up or down the coast.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Kieran6
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2012

It was the end of a long day on the road, almost 11:00PM. The Denny's had 3 employees quit during their shift, including 1 cook, so I couldn't get a meal in a reasonable amount of time. Then I came upon the Quality Inn. Pretty much right off the freeway. Having no reservations, I asked the gentleman at the front desk if there were any rooms available. Nina, who happened to be close by took over. From that point on, the evening was smooth sailing. Nina was kind enough to offer me the last non-smoking room and a AAA discount. She also offered me a couple of pieces of fruit to tide me over until I could find a bite to eat. The gentleman who was working with Nina was also very helpful and congenial. I Apologize to him that I didn't write down his name so that I may mention it. The room was clean, right by parking and offers free wi-fi. I couldn't ask for much more hospitality from a motor inn! Thanks you, Nina. You're the best!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
#1 of 1 in King City
Motel 6 King City
Motel 6 King City
#5 of 7 in King City

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!