“It's like your in Mexico!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Restaurante El Sinaloense
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in King City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 January 2014

we were driving from LA > SF and just needed a quick lunch and came across this place by chance! Very authentic (almost nobody spoke English, clients included!). It was a Sunday, and we got the impression there must have been a party or a baptism in town, because families were all dress up and kids too! Fun experience, I had the Pollo con Mole (Chicken w/chocolate spice sauce)... perfect!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We drive down to LA a couple times a year and usually stop in King City for lunch. Several years ago, we broke away from the roadside diner and drove into the city. As a fan of Mexican food, King City seems to be a paradise. Virtually every place has 'the look' of good family cooking. We settled on El Sinaloense just because I have a friend from Sinaloa. Food was great, service very welcoming, and we have been stopping there ever since. This past trip I had the tacos dorados and my wife had the shrimp burrito (as she always does!). Both were excellent. Beans were home-made and the rice loaded with veggies. I never get tired of eating here. I only wish it wasn't four hours away.

1  Thank Chipol
Reviewed 13 August 2011

Found this place while driving to Santa Barbara on my smart phone. The steak was so good. People were so nice. Just good Mexican Food.

Reviewed 30 January 2011

Had shrimp in oil and garlic which was fantastic (skip the fries) and chile verde which was also quite tasty. Recommended.