“The king delivers!”

Ranked #20 of 33 Restaurants in King City
Fresno, California
“The king delivers!”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

great little family run place... great value for the food. ingredients were fresh, as was my food. service was great. they were kind and accommodating which i always appreciate. i really did love the food. warm, hot fresh tortillas, fresh side of cilantro with the meal and a nice selection of mexican brews... even some choices for vegetarians!

Visited December 2013

california
“who needs fancy if the food is Good!”
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Drove through town and randomly picked this restaurant and so glad. My buddy and I got a big plateful of well prepared and flavorful food. I had 2 delicious and not greasy chili rellenos with well flavored beans and rice, one of the best rellenos I have had. My buddy had assorted taco plate and was equally pleased. I will definitely stop there again and heard the mole was very good as well.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Huarache King? Share your experiences!