“Gorgeous house”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

rpralf
northern calif
“Gorgeous house”
Reviewed 23 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

The view from inside the living room is out to the backyard and it looks like your in heaven. There are big trees grass and a nice well kept backyard. The house inside is beautifully updated ; the pictures don't really show how nice- I loved it. Quiet too.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Matt0422
San Antonio, Texas
“Very nice condo!”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

The condo was extremely clean and having a golf course in the back yard provided a nice relaxing atmosphere. Each bedroom had its own tv which was very nice except for the fact that the tv in the master bedroom was cracked. When we called to inform management they already knew it was broken so I was a bit surprised we were not informed or repairs were done before we arrived. I can't comment on the hot tub bc we never got a chance to use it. Our whole stay was extremely pleasant except for a horrible dining experience at a near by Italian food restaurant named Lanzas. It's within walking distance from the condo and I would definitely not recommend them to anyone. We would stay again at the condo, had a great time!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
2 Dec 2014
Thank you for staying at the Hill cabin. Yes, the guest who left immediately before you accidentally broke the master bedroom TV and we did not have time to get it replaced prior to your aarival. It is now replaced. Lastly, just for clarification, the property is a home and not a condo. Please keep us in mind for future Tahoe stays.
Ca

Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Santa Clara
Reviewed 27 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
CA
Reviewed 14 June 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing