Reasonably priced, private beach, friendly staff, nice location, close to kayak & paddle board rentals, plus others. They have 2 pools,hot tub, picnic tables, gas grills, seating on the beach, and larger rooms to rent.
The rooms are very outdated and uncomfortable. Wi-Fi barely works. TV's are the old tube style. Continental breakfast was barely more than cereal and bagels/English muffins. A lot of trash was piled/overflowing near our room and not emptied until late afternoon. Etc, etc, etc...
Overall it was ok... we spent very little time in the rooms, and took full advantage of Lake Tahoe. However, the nights were rough...the place has been around since the 1950's, and feels like it hasn't been updated since.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ferrari's Crown Resort, proud to be your "Home Away From Home" for over half a century. We have been family owned and operated since 1957. Centrally located in North Lake Tahoe, we have a private beach, continental breakfast, hot tubs, pools, discount lift tickets and more. Ferrari's Crown is located minutes away from skiing and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, casinos and all that North Lake Tahoe has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Ferrari's Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrari`s Crown Hotel Kings Beach
- Ferraris Crown Hotel
- Ferraris Crown Kings Beach