“Dried fruits galore!”
Review of Sun-Maid Store

Sun-Maid Store
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Kingsburg
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We decided to stop by on a whim because of the freeway signs. The place was easy to find and parking was plentiful. The shop is located next to the Sun-Maid industrial complex. They have all the items that Sun-Maid produces and the prices are way better than those at regular stores. They ladies were very helpful and even gave us a shortcut to our next stop. We'll drop in every time we go up Hwy 99 again.

All reviews
"video"
"company"
"california"

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This is a neat place to drop by. There is pleny of parking and it is never crowded. They have a gift shop that is everything raisins. This is also a great place to buy your chocolate raisins...they have good prices there. Before buying, enjoy some free chocolate raisins samples...there are three types...regular milk chocolate covered, double dark chocolate raisins, and double milk chocolate raisins. All are good!

Don't expect restrooms if you should need one...there are none there!

I only wish they would have a tour of the plant...now that would be interesting!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

While my husband was deployed I would send care packages full of Sun-Maid dried fruits. They are always delicious. I recently visited for my favorite--chocolate toffee covered Pistachios. They are pricey, but DEVINE!
The staff are always willing to help me find what I need and suggest new items! If you're looking for a healthy alternative to candy, this is the place! (okay, they have candy, too...)

My most recent visit was to send a care package to a friend's son in Afghanistan, he was very happy with his package of goodies!

1  Thank iluvgreyhounds
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Stopped here on my way to the airport in Fresno from Visalia. It is located right off the the freeway and connected to the actual plant that makes the raisins. The shop itself is pretty small, but they have a lot of raisins (obviously!) and other dried fruits and candies to purchase, along with a lot of other little trinkets. Its a cute place to stop for a quick look around if you're travaling by. Figured I had to stop here since California is so famous for their raisins and Sun Maid is such an iconic brand.