“Well worth it.”

and up
Knights Ferry to Orange Blossom Float Trip
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sunshine Rafting has operated on the Stanislaus River out of Knights Ferry, CA for over 30 years. This family-friendly, low-cost trip is perfect for those looking for a scenic and relaxing float trip on the river. This trip is popular among all age groups and is a great value for a full day trip.
Sonora, CA
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Well worth it.”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We had wanted to raft a river for years and had not done it. When this came up we went and will definitely do it again. It was seamless throughout including the ride back up to our cars. We took our grandson with us and all had a great experience

Gilroy, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Trip Ever”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I've been going every year for the past 6 years. I would totally recommend this place. It's so much fun for all ages and at such a reasonable price. The workers are so friendly and make sure that your trip is as smoothly as possible. All my family and friends look forward to the yearly rafting trip.

Visited June 2013
Mountain View, California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Smooth Rafting”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Everything went smoothly--from adding people to the reservation, to check-in, to instruction and launch. I have rafted on the Stanislaus River with Sunshine Rafting for our church group since 1993! It has become a popular Summer event.

Stockton, California, United States
“The Best Day EVER!!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This was our 1st time doing this I took my Husband and my Sister and Bro-in-Law and my neice 10yrs old, We had THE BEST TIME EVER!! I want to do it again real soon, this time with a BIGGER group of people! I am soooo sore today BUT we are still DYING LAUGHING at each other about how fun it was, Everyone one else that was rafting were all friendly and were there for the same reason to have FUN!!! Im bringing a better Water soaker next time!! This is totally worth the price and the family time was great. I definitely recommend this for anyone that loves to have a fun time and the work out I got was a plus. It was my Hushand and Sisters Birthday gift from me and THEY LOVE IT, now were talking who to invite on the next visit. CANT WAIT!!

Visited August 2013
“Awesome Company and Trip”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

I have been Rafting this section of river with the same company for 20 years. I now take my family and friends on this trip. Everyone always has a good time, young and old. The staff is always funny, informative, and in a good mood. I would raft with any other company. Ive met and talked to Shiloh several times on the bus back to the parking lot. He does an awesome job.
Caroline