“June Rafting On the Stanislaus”

River Journey Adventures Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: River Journey Adventures has operated on the Stanislaus River out of Knights Ferry, CA for over 30 years. This family-friendly, low-cost trip is perfect for those looking for a scenic and fun float trip on the river. This trip is popular for ages 5 and up.
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Very well run and we will definitely be back! The owner is working right there with everyone else and has a great attitude! Enjoyed our day on/in the water.

3  Thank Scott D

Reviewed 10 April 2014

We had such a great time and Kody our "instructor, life saver and lifter our butts off the ground" guide was a great help to us all!!!! I am definitely doing this again. Our age range was from 50 to 85 so I don't EVEN wanna hear I am too old for this!!!!!! love love loved it and this will be a repeat trip!!!!

Reviewed 1 September 2013

River Journey has given my family, friends and I a great time down the river. This is a great time and lots of fun every time I go, which is at least twice a year.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I have enjoyed rafting from Knights Ferry, down the Stanislaus River, for several years. I never get tired of the experience! I have shared this with several friends and now I enjoy the adventure with my children. We went yesterday, with another family, and the excursion lasted about five hours. We had a blast! Thanks, River Journey!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We rented two 2 person kayaks. Alyssa who took my reservation was very pleasant. The owner is a personable guy and the guys that get the kayaks and rafts ready are friendly and good looking!

The kayaks were inflatable and somewhat difficult to steer. Expect to get wet because all of the drunk people in the rafts are relentless in making sure everyone else on the river gets soaked.

Avoid Saturdays if you can--the river is just too darn crowded. Nice scenery, refreshing water temperature (it was cold). Weather was beautiful.

Glad I went, although not sure I would do this attraction again. The owner has had this business for more than 20 yrs. He delivered on everything he promised.

Perfect for young party people.

1  Thank lvlady2
voortman, Owner at River Journey Adventures Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for your review and we are glad you enjoyed our beautiful little river. Weekends are very popular and weekdays are definitely a lot less crowded. If you change your mind we would love to see you and your family on the river again!