“Good food without going to Bolsa”
Review of Olivia's Bistro

Olivia's Bistro
Ranked #31 of 148 Restaurants in La Habra
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Anaheim, CA
“Good food without going to Bolsa”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The last time I was here was 2009. Its good to know that Olivia has stood the test of time.

We had dinner at 7:30 on a Sunday night, and we were given the last available booth. I forgot that the booths were a bit far from the table, so I had to sit forward on the edge of the booth to eat. I wish they had pillows or something for the short folks.

The place is clean, ambiance is nice, service was good, and attentive. Beverage glasses filled up frequently, and the guys were friendly. This Bistro has a really nice classy vibe to it.

Stephen and I both had the Bun, mine with pork and eggrolls, and Stephen had pork, eggrolls and grilled shrimp. The bowls were decent sized, but I wish I had just a "tad" bit more pork, and less eggrolls (they gave me 2 eggrolls, or 4, half pieces). There were plenty of beanspouts, peanuts, and carrots, but not as much lettuce as I had hoped. Many places add lemongrass or mint in their bun, but unfortuatenly Olivia didn't.

The meal was still tasty, and we commented we liked it better than Brodards. Thank goodness there's plenty of vietnamese places in Orange County, and our quest to find the "perfect" bun is still out there.

• Visited August 2014

Whittier
“Great place for Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My wife and I went here because we were looking for a good pho place in the area. There aren't THAT many in the area so we weren't expecting much. But we were very pleasantly surprised. The decor was modern and well done - on par with upscale and much more expensive restaurant. The service was top notch - the waiters were friendly, came by often and were very accommodating with special requests - we asked for extra onions on the side, which is something Koreans like to have when eating pho. The pho was also very good and priced reasonably - the broth wasn't too oily which matched my wife's taste nicely. They also serve other non-pho dishes which we will be back for.

Visited September 2013
Amsterdam, Netherlands
“Good Food and Nice Ambiance”
Reviewed 21 March 2013

I love Pho, and always look forward to a big bowl of this comfort food. Olivia's Bistro serves a 'big bowl' of Pho that is just delicious. We started off with some fresh spring rolls, that were also very tasty. We then oredered pho with toful and veggies and with chicken, both were very tasty. For dessert we tried the Green Bean Tapioca pudding with coconut milk, which was a warm dessert. This was also yummy and not too sweet.

• Visited March 2013
Los Angeles
“Excellent Vietnamese Dining”
Reviewed 10 February 2013

loved the tofu fried salad delicious dressing. Service was good and a pleasant setting. Close to the hotel too quick drive on the same street.

Visited February 2013
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The best Pho around with...”
Reviewed 13 January 2009

The best Pho around with "NO MSG" + Filet Mignon Beef!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook