“Nice place, small terrace, good food”
Review of Cafe Milano

Cafe Milano
Ranked #54 of 1,241 Restaurants in La Jolla
Price range: US$13 - US$22
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We were looking for another place in the area, but it was crowded, so we tryed Cafe Milano, has a old 500 car in the front, very nice terrace on the sidewalk, like 5 or 6 tables, food is very good, and the service is good.

1  Thank rmarrufo01

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Milano's offers fine, basic Italian cuisine in a small, intimate setting, The osso bucco was superb, and all dishes we had, excellent. Staff is very friendly and helpful in ordering. Family run eatery that puts the customer first. Overall, a delightful experience.

1  Thank dkfcleveland
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Found Milano for an early dinner yesterday and all was really good,the food and the service, and at a reasonable price.Would recommend as a genuine Italian resturant.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Everything about this restaurant was wonderful. The food was the best Italian food I have had since I have been back from Italy. The owner, staff and everyone were so gracious.
The atmosphere was lovely and I will go back every time I am in the area. They have a very good wine selection and the Tira Misu was out of this world. I said... "Oh, this is why people love Tira Misu"! I never had it in such a way and never knew why people went gaga over it. The best!
Thank you, Thank you Thank you.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

A local favorite and soo delicious! Greeted with welcomes from several friendly attentive staff as we arrived. Bread is delicious and serviced with balsamic and oil. Staff were friendly and attentive and catered to special requests. The food is the best italian I've had in La Jolla! Homemade gnocchi is amazing, and they made it with the fra diovolo sauce on request. Meatballs the size of baseballs. Desserts were fantastic, especially the tiramisu and the sorbetti, which came in fresh orange and lemon shells.

We will be back!