“Meh, It's Starbucks.”

Cuisines: Cafe
Tijuana, Mexico
“Meh, It's Starbucks.”
Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I'm not particularly a fan of Starbucks. The coffee is good quality but honestly, I have had better.
What I really like about Starbucks is the atmosphere that offers. This one however is pretty small. Don't come with a group of 5 or more because it might get awkward.

• Visited May 2013

Aachen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
“perfect very hot coffie”
Reviewed 17 May 2013

perfect very hot coffie,
good freshly made ham and cheese Sandwich, u cant miss Starbucks because there are thousands of Starbucks in very City in america

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Stevie1_G
La Jolla, California
“Very helpful friendly staff & a neighborly feel”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

You either like Starbucks or you don't. I love strong coffee and this Starbucks never disappoints me. I choose this Starbucks over several others (that are closer) to buy my at-home supply for several reasons: (1) I'm always greeted warmly and helped quickly; (2) the staff has been very helpful experimenting with me to make sure I get the right grind for my coffee maker (which seems like a no-brainer, but I've had too-coarse grinds from other Starbucks); and (3) usually (but not always) the staff will still offer me a free cup of coffee with each pound I buy. The store is relatively small, but there's adequate seating inside and out and the clientele is generally courteous. I've always been able to get a seat and I've never felt rushed.

• Visited April 2013
Salem, Oregon
“No sugar free flavors for coffee”
Reviewed 28 April 2013

I was surprised at the lack of sugar free drinks for those of us who are diabetics. All of the Starbucks in our home state have a nice variety, but we found none at your location

Visited April 2013
Hangzhou, China
“Terribly busy, inconvenient, long wait”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I was very disappointed with this Starbucks as their service is mediocre and the location is small. I was very disappointed with the quality of service and coffee that I received.

Visited March 2013