“A throwback to my youth”
Review of Windansea Beach

and up
Electric Bike Tour of La Jolla and Mount Soledad
Ranked #5 of 76 things to do in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: A famous beach for surfing.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Spent another afternoon here, my old surfing ground, with family. This place brings my blood pressure down to smoooooth. Just the smell of the salt air and the incredible beauty of sea, sand, and great surf are something to revel in for awhile. I used to surf here as a kid and I wish I could paddle out again. Beauty like this just is hard to find.

There are newer reviews for Windansea Beach

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This beach was my favorite out of all the beaches we stopped at. This beach was incredibly picturesque. We sat on the rocks and watched the surfers. This was a very natural beach in a nice neighborhood. Highly suggest this beach to those wanting to sit and watch the waves.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

We didn't know what we had stumbled in to when we rented a cottage in the Windandsea area. Beautiful beach and endless surfer watching.
Great fun playing in the seemingly ever-present waves.
Can't miss.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I loved watching the surfers. This was a sand and rock beach, very natural. I thought it was so much more interesting to sit on than a flat beach. You could walk a long way on the beach too. Sometimes you had to climb a little bit and depended on how high the surf was as to how far you go but I loved it.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

but Coronado beach is the best around and huge . this beach is in a residential area and quit with a lot of suffers. Bring your own drinks and food no service in the immediate area

1  Thank BoyntonBeachSteve