“Most beautiful beach around”
Review of Windansea Beach

and up
La Jolla Segway Tour
Ranked #5 of 76 things to do in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: A famous beach for surfing.
Cleveland, Ohio
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Most beautiful beach around”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I read some reviews about this spot before I went, it was pretty much all true. There was a photo shoot going on of a girl in a skimpy bikini, there were the local surfers grouped up waiting on a good wave, there were kids jumping off the rock, there were people in between the rocks laying on blankets. I can see why, it's so beautiful. I only stayed for about an hour but plan on going back to sit on the beach and veg out. I will not be trying to swim, it's way too cold and I seen just what I had read about trying to swim, people eating sand hard! I know people want to keep this beach a secret, and it's becoming more well known than they want, but that's too bad, they will just have to share!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank NR-World

San Diego, California
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“One of the best”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Weather and surfing bring ocean lovers a very memorable time. Surf board fishing is a little fact, always biting

Visited May 2014
1 Thank daniel s
Berkeley
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Good surfing”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you are looking to see some first class surfing on the lower West Coast, this is the place to be. I used to catch abalone here in the 60's and it has been a go-to place for me ever since.

Visited December 2013
Vancouver, WA
3 attraction reviews
“My brother & Niece's calming place”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Beautiful, relaxing......gives us all a place to remind us natives of San Diego to return to!!!!!!! Great spot to watch people.....and not far from Pacific Beach.

Visited June 2013
minneapolis,
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Nice view to soak in”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This beach is a little quieter than the rest but it still gets packed especially week days. Though the sunset view and sunrise are amazing. All you have to do is just seat and marvel the view and just relax.

Visited April 2014