“So much fun!”

US$89.00*
San Diego City Loop Segway Tour Including Gaslamp and Balboa Park
Ranked #3 of 18 Tours in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Hours Being a Kid Again!We Love Tourists shares the best San Diego Tours. Unique, Fun, and Memorable showcasing: La Jolla where you can feel California at the Scenic Shores, The Village/Shopping/Prospect, Jaw-dropping Homes, Legendary Surf Spots. From our San Diego location you can take in the sights of downtown from the Gaslamp Quarter, to the San Diego Harbor or cruise up to the beautiful Balboa Park and learn about the gardens, museums, and the world famous San Diego Zoo.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We traveled to California for the first time and did the segway tour through La Jolla. It was the highlight of the trip. Our tour guide was Ryan. He was awesome! He talked about the history and mentioned a bunch of fun facts about the area. We got to see so much in 2 hours. I would recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

This was one of the most fun experiences I have had in quite awhile! Ryan was our teacher/guide. He did an excellent job and was a lot of fun. I recommend this to anyone for the unique adventure of it, as well as seeing the lovely La Jolla, and our wonderful Pacific Ocean. I live just up the coast, and know La Jolla pretty well. Ryan shared a lot of his knowledge, and I learned plenty of things! I am a senior, and had some doubts and worries about trying this, as did my friend. Ryan was able to put us both at ease, and we had the greatest time, ever. Now, we are looking forward to another segway tour with this company... next time, Balboa Park!
Don't be put off of the initial contact. They could use a reservation revamp, but just go forward. It will definitely be worth your effort! PURE PLEASURE!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

I loved this experience. It was a fun and exciting way to see all of La, Jolla, Ryan, the tour guide was very informative. Be sure to lean a little back when going down hill. It can be scary as I fell off but luckily didn't hurt anyone. Definitely a great memory with my bf.

1  Thank myfun33
Reviewed 15 October 2013

My daughter and I shared a really fun adventure with Ryan exploring San Diego by Segway!
Something you must try soon! Easy instruction, 30 seconds and you've got it. Spend the afternoon playing with your new skill as you zoom around town.

Ryan was great, easy style, lots of fun!

We're ready to try La Jolla now!

Reviewed 13 October 2013

We booked the sunset Segway tour in La Jolla for September 30, 2013. Our tour guide was Ryan who was very professional, courteous and funny! He spent about 15 to 20 minutes instructing us on safety and handling of the Segways and we didn't begin the tour until we were comfortable with riding. The max number of people per tour is 5 however, 3 people cancelled at the last minute so there were just 2 of us plus Ryan. This was great for us because Ryan took extra time to show us the highlights of La Jolla and stop at places of interests. Some were the standard stops and other stops were based on our interests and Ryan's stories. This made the tour very personal and extremely fun. Ryan kept us entertained the entire time and yet was always aware of our safety and ability on the Segways. We would definitely recommend this company and the sunset Segway tour of La Jolla!

Been to We Love Tourists? Share your experiences!