“Great tour!”
Review of We Love Tourists

We Love Tourists
Ranked #3 of 19 Tours in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: 2 Hours Being a Kid Again!We Love Tourists shares the best San Diego Tours. Unique, Fun, and Memorable showcasing: La Jolla where you can feel California at the Scenic Shores, The Village/Shopping/Prospect, Jaw-dropping Homes, Legendary Surf Spots. From our San Diego location you can take in the sights of downtown from the Gaslamp Quarter, to the San Diego Harbor or cruise up to the beautiful Balboa Park and learn about the gardens, museums, and the world famous San Diego Zoo.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We had never been on a Segway prior to our visit and were a little scared to be honest. James, our guide made it very simple to understand the functions of the Segway as well
As the do's and don't s in having a fun, safe experience. They offer a great trip at better than most pricing. We only visit la jolla once a year, and now we will add this tour to our annual list. Thanks again for a great experience.

3  Thank HiEndTight
"two hours"
in 19 reviews
"great sense of humor"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"company"
"safety"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2014

My sister and I had a blast doing the tour of La Jolla last summer, so I splurged on two more vouchers from Living Social for my teenage son and friend. They loved it! I watched the orientation and Bridgette was a great combination of professional and relaxed. Thank you Bridgette! I would recommend the early tour in San Diego as it seemed the streets were deserted (less dodging tourists!) and it was still nice and cool!

3  Thank triciaoe
Reviewed 30 May 2014

My husband and I did the Gaslamp tour with Bridgette 2 weeks ago and we had a great time! We had only done one other segway tour before this so I was a bit nervous at the beginning but Bridgette did everything she could to make me feel comfortable operating the segway and started us out in areas with low traffic and at low speed to gain confidence. We were lucky that our tour was just us and Bridgette so we really got a "private" tour of the area. She gave us lots of history, tidbits and gossip about the "good old days" of SD, and even a list of restaurants, breweries etc. Being from Florida we found SD a bit cool - and voila she produced hot pink "We Love Tourists" hoodies to keep us cozy. Thanks Bridgett for a wonderful 2 hours!

1  Thank EuroTripsrus
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I have heard and seen segways all over the world but never tried it until last week when we celebrated a birthday. It was relatively easy from the start and enjoyed almost 2 hours of riding around downtown San Diego. Our guide gave us tidbits of history along the way. It was over the top so much fun and we will definitely do it again. Fun at any age and any skill level. Just try it! You'll love it!!

3  Thank Kathy E