“I liked the All you can Eat Side Korean Side Dishes Buffet”
Review of Little Korea

Little Korea
Ranked #149 of 1,242 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Asian, Korean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tampa, Florida
“I liked the All you can Eat Side Korean Side Dishes Buffet”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I liked the All you can Eat Side Korean Side Dishes Buffet. Most of the time, Korean restaurants provide side dishes with the primary meal. Little Korea created a buffet so you go up and get your own side dishes as often as you want. I got the Kalbi beef several times during my stay in La Jolla and enjoyed the marinade.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
La Jolla, California
“"A Yummy Little Place"”
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Very pleasant surprise. Don't let the strange looking pictures of food outside turn you off. They have some kind of awful advertising menu items on a billboard outside,(unless you're Korean and are familiar with it) but the actual food inside the restaurant is quite delicious. I always have the Bimbimbob (Beenie bop). Delicious and inexpensive. Anyway, give it a try if you're in la Jolla village. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
Redlands,CA
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Wanting something different for lunch, we kind of stumbled on this hidden gem. Going up the flight of stairs transforms you into a world of tasty offerings. I am by no means an expert on Korean cuisine or level of its authenticity. However, I do recognize good flavor and care in preparation. The Bibimbob with spicy octopus was excellent and the bulgogi followed suite. Friendly service, great flavors and reasonable prices (especially for La Jolla) make this a spot to return to soon.

• Visited December 2012
Great Falls, Montana
“Delicious Hole in the Wall”
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I have not much experience with Korean food, but I can vouch for Little Korea's deliciousness. I ordered the Japchae with chicken and my husband had Bibimbob which were both excellent. We also had an appetizer of fried pork dumplings which were SO GOOD. The restaurant is small but located close to the beach, with an ocean view from their patio on the second floor. The value is excellent as the two of us ate for lunch under $20.

• Visited November 2012
Marshall, Michigan
“Authentic Korean”
Reviewed 19 November 2012

I've been here a few times and with three different people who have actually been to Korea. The food is authentic. It is also extremely well priced. The view from the balcony is great, but it only fits 2-3 people. The restaurant is very small and intimate. Worth going out of your way to find.

Visited December 2011