“I look forward to every visit”
Review of La Jolla Yoga Center - CLOSED

La Jolla Yoga Center
More attraction details
Owner description: La Jolla Yoga Center is a full service yoga center in downtown La Jolla. We offer over 80+ classes per week. Drop ins welcome!
San Diego, California, USA
“I look forward to every visit”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I have been a member of the studio for three years. The teachers are wonderful and the facility spotless and calming. I would recommend it to everybody of any level of fitness. There are classes for everyone.

Visited December 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Favorite place in the WORLD”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Their kind and helpful staff were only the beginning of my great experience here. The interior and studio are to die for. They also offered complementary tea which was amazing to have after a nice savasana. I had a back injury when I went in and the teachers were able to give me the perfect adjustments. Each class I attended was different and I definitely favored some over others but it was just a matter of personal taste. I would definitely recommend it!

Visited September 2013
Houghton, Michigan
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Makes me want to move to San Diego”
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Their thoughtful staff has great advice and their interiors complement their professional sessions. Stephanie, their manager, was extra nice to me. She explained their many services and listened to know exactly what I needed.

Visited January 2013
Las Vegas, NV
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I love the location. The studio was nice and clean. The staff was really nice. Maybe its because I expected a lot out of a studio located in beautiful and amazing La Jolla but I was really disappointed by the instructor. I expected more out of them. My friend I went with liked it but I didn't. It was $20 for a drop in and $2 for a mat rental. They have cubbies to keep your things in while you're in the class. Maybe I'll try it again with a different instructor in a few months.

Visited June 2012