“Might be good, if they'll let you in the door”
Review of Cups Organic Cupcakes - CLOSED

Cups Organic Cupcakes
Description: Michelle Ciccarelli Lerach, Owner
Description: Michelle Ciccarelli Lerach, Owner
Albuquerque
“Might be good, if they'll let you in the door”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We stopped in here tonight, just as they were closing (on the dot at 7 PM). They had a few cupcakes left, and we asked if they could "take one more order." The woman behind the counter rudely yelled at us that they were closed, and that "if we let you in, see what happens?!" pointing at another (sad) family that walked in with us. So, basically, the staff here will leave money on the table (throw away product), and be rude to potential customers because they're mad that somebody walked in at exactly 7 PM. I hope their owner reads this, your staff not just turns away money on the spot but also makes sure we won't become customers in the future. Some business plan.

• Visited July 2013

Huntsville, Alabama
“Not Worth Coming Back”
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My daughter and I stop in here for a treat last Friday. As fans of other cupcake stores popping up we wanted to see what Cups was about. We thought it was just okay. There was nothing special about the cupcakes themselves. My daughter’s strawberry lemonade was too sour. The service was excellent though. I don’t see us coming back here the next time we are in the area.

• Visited July 2013
Sun City, California
“great coffee and cupcake”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Needed a coffee and loved the way this place looked. Ordered a mocha. Came in big white cup..loved that... but wasn't hot enough..told the girl behind counter and she warmed it up and gave us a small cupcake for our troubles...cup cake was AWESOME!!!! Great service!!

Visited July 2013
Los Angeles
“Great flavors”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

This place serves a great blend of cupcake flavors. The various icing is delicious. The ambiance is cool.

• Visited June 2012
us
“Birthday tradition”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Every since my daughter was born we go get a cupcake for her month birthday. It's now 9 months later. I choice this place because a friend bought the cupcakes for my baby shower and they were a hit. I was hooked. I have to say we only get the minis and noticed each time, its not consistent. Sometimes they are baked well and sometimes not. Sometimes they are so good and another time so dry. I get so bumded because I really like the place. I still go but I only get one mini instead of two because I usually get disappointed. Maybe it's just the mini's I don't know or they need to check there bakers to see if there up to par and haven't slacked off. I've heard other people says sometimes its good but I want to love the place. Hopefully they will fix the inconsistency.

• Visited March 2013