“SO MUCH FUN!!!”

US$99.00*
Spanish Twist Electric Bike Tour of Balboa Park
Ranked #1 of 18 Tours in La Jolla
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience San Diego in style and comfort on our Hybrid Electric Bikes. Travel at speeds of up to 20mph and a range of 20 miles plus. We offer professionally guided tours covering La Jolla, Pacific Beach, Torrey Pines, San Diego, Balboa Park, and much more! Want to explore on your own? Our Electric Bikes give you the power and freedom to make heading out on your own a breeze. San Diego Fly Rides Tour Office is located in La Jolla Village directly across from George's On The Cove. Whether you are joining us for an E-Bike Tour or a Rental we look forward to providing you with an experience second to none in San Diego!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
La Canada Flintridge, California
“SO MUCH FUN!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is so much fun. My husband and I wanted something easy and fun to do. We rode along the beach and up into the mountains and were inspired by Alex our tour guide. Alex is the greatest because the showed us things we did not know about, ie: childs beach for seals and children, secret houses of celebs. These bikes were easy and very simple to ride. They were hardly any effort. Go Here!!! You won't be sorry. We loved it!!! Now I am going to purchase and
electric bike I had so much fun. One more thing, the owners were kind and patient with me and I really appreciated it.

Omaha, Nebraska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best group event”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

With our group of 14 riders, we were greeted and trained in quick fashion so we could begin our tour of LaJolla. We were divided into three groups, each with a guide for safety. As each group arrived at a stop, the other caught up and we were all together to see the sights of this great seaside community. It did not feel as if we were divided.
The guides gave each of us training on the E-bikes and made sure that the bikes were operating properly along the ride. The electric bicycles were easy to ride and one could put a lot or a little effort in riding them. The bikes were all in great condition.
At the end of the ride it was easy to see that all enjoyed and were not tired from the ride. Their bikes and the friendly guides made this a highlight of our trip. Everyone walked away with smiles.

2 Thank TMB53
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best experience in La Jolla”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

This bike shop was one of the only positive things we experienced while I'm La Jolla. The girl (owner's wife) was so super friendly and enjoyable. She was so helpful too. When we got back after riding around there was a young kid (from OK) who was so personable as well. They made the experience so enjoyable. The prices were reasonable and the bikes were amazing! It makes you feel like you have legs of steel with very little effort. They provide baskets, lock, water and snacks for free. I would highly recommend this place! Great experience!

1 Thank HayleyK7
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highly recommendation!!”
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this elctrotic bike tour! It took 2.5 hrs, and I visited all of nice spots in La Jolla. Alex, the tour guide was super nice, careful, and professional!! Just do it!!!

2 Thank Hanna J
Croatia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awesome Bikes!”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Had a private tour with Ike on Monday. After riding around La Jolla and seeing the sights we headed up to Soledad. Was a huge hill and with the electric assist, I had no issues. Talked the whole way up without having to stop and catch my breath! Can't tell you how wonderful the bike made the tour. I felt like I got exercise but also got to see places I could never have ridden without "a little help"! Highly recommend San Diego Fly Rides and will definitely be back next time I am in San Diego!!!

Visited April 2014