“Very attentive”

Sprinkles Cupcakes La Jolla
Ranked #1 of 26 Bakeries in La Jolla
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Sprinkles is great. We came in kind of late in the night, and the clerk could not have been kinder or more accommodating! He even spent time talking to us about the options they have available for special events. Awesome!

Reviewed 27 August 2013

I may be in the minority on this, but I find most of the fancy cupcake places have very bland flavor.
We had the red velvet, smores, black and white and vanilla.
They were just ok. A+ for presentation.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I went twice in two weeks. The first time I went just before lunch and could not stop eating the Triple Cinnamon Cupcake. The cake is dense, sweet and buttery. It was better than I expected. The second visit, I got the Dark Chocolate, but went after dinner. The cake didn't have the same effect on me, but it was still very good. I liked the dense texture of the Cinnamon cake better than the Chocolate that had a more airy texture. I think these taste the best when you are hungry. We brought our own coffee and sat in the outdoor eating and thoroughly enjoyed the dessert experience!

Reviewed 20 July 2013

On our last day in La Jolla we decided to walk to the strip mall from our hotel and happened upon this. We bought 5 cupcakes and one doggie cupcake. They were delicious and packed in a sturdy cupcake box with care. We had a coconut, double chocolate, red velvet, salted caramel and a black & White. Each one was fresh and delish. There was lots of frosting on them, which for me was the best part. Again, delish and didn't taste commercial.

It would have been great if there were more tables to sit at, but not a deterrent to visiting.

Yes, we'll be back!

Reviewed 13 July 2013

The cupcakes are expensive but good. Too good. Well I have to pad this review. Which is funny because the only have one thing to sell. Go there. Try one.